Monday, November 05, 2007

Qwaq Forums talk at BarCampLA

Here's a kind blog post from Vaughn Hannon who attended my talk about Qwaq Fourms:
Session: Collaborating in Virtual Worlds - Qwaq Forums

A very special thanks to Howard Sterns and Qwaq for their support in my preparations to give this talk, and especially Howard who was my co-forum-attendee for the presentation and who help fill in some gaps in my understanding of Qwaq Forums. I'm glad the setup allowed our audience to hear Howard directly.

I was bumped to a different room to make place for Richard Stallman who also received the lion's share of the audience, but that's fine. It was a special time for the audience to see Stallman.

I also have time to prepare for an even better presentation for next time. BarCampLA5 be prepared for "Qwaq: Part Deux"
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home